happiness around the world

Thursday, June 22, 2006

最近一番嬉しかったこと! I'm dying to see you!

What is the happiest thing happen to you these days? The phrase "I've been wanting to see you, Reiko!" from one of my friends who I hadn't seen for a while was the happiest word for me. She is very positive person and seems very independent. At the same time she easily has some ups and downs in her life. When she heavily got depressed, she emailed me saying "I'm dying to see you."
It is really special to have someone who needs me. All I could do was just listening to her story, but it was really good to see her smile at the end of the day. Seeing her off, I felt that I had got some energy from her and I was thankful to her.

最近一番嬉しかったことはなんですか?私は久しぶりに会った忙しい友達に、「れいこにすっごく会いたかったんだよ!」と言われたこと。彼女はすごく前向きだけど浮き沈みの激しい所があって、めちゃくちゃへこんだ時「れいこにすごく会いたくなった」と言って連絡をくれたの。
人に必要とされてるってこういうことなんだってわかった。私は結構人に頼ることが多いけど、頼られることも嬉しいな。私に出来ることなんて話を聞いてあげることくらいだけど、笑顔で帰ってった友達を見てこっちが元気をもらった。

4 Comments:

  • At 10:01 AM, Blogger tcrei said…

    Well, there's nothing better than having a friend who you can trust and depend on when you need one. It's sometimes hard to find a true one. I glad you both can rely on each other in that way, it's a great thing to have.
    What was the best thing to happen to me? Well, ----------------------------------------- and then -------------------------------------- so she said ------------------------------------- and I was all ----------------------------------- !!! Ya, that was good. She rocks.

     
  • At 10:39 AM, Anonymous kyon said…

    i was happy to see you the other day, too! your precious smile made me smile:-) oh i've decided to go to AL in august! okay, talk to you again soon-.

     
  • At 12:24 AM, Blogger reiko said…

    tcrei,

    What were those ------ stuff?? :)

    Kyon,

    Yeah! You finally wrote on my blog! Thank you! :) Good to hear that you made it to AL. With Yasue?? Ya, give my regards to all Alabamans ;) Talk to you later!!

    Love, Reiko

     
  • At 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    shine

     

Post a Comment

<< Home