happiness around the world

Monday, June 26, 2006

Oh no... どうしよう…

I am working on a project with my team members at the company I will work for from next year. Our mission is to think an idea for getting good new workers, because the company need more and more people. We have 8 teams, and each team has about 8 members. We are working on it from May(but just once a week), and finally we will have a presentation for the project in July.
I was elected as a presentator out of my team members. It was out of the blue. I didn't expect, and I've never done the presentation for work. Aaah, I will be sooooo upset!!!!
Our team members told me that they had thought I was a suitable person since we had a first meeting in May... I don't know... I guess I have to think that everyone is pumpkin at the presentation and I will try not to be upset!!! :(


内定が決まっている会社で内定者同士のプロジェクトが進行している。1チーム8名くらい、全部で8チームあり、同じテーマでどのチームがよりよい案を出せるか競う。週に1回5月から続いていて、いよいよ7月に発表がある。
私のチームメンバーが自分をプレゼンテーターに選んだ。全く予期しなかったことだ!仕事のプレゼンテーションなんてやったことないよ、絶対緊張しちゃってわけわからなくなりそう(泣!
でも彼女達は、1回目のミーティングから私がいいと思ってたって、本当かどうかわからないけど言ってくれた。こうなればやるしかないの?…皆じゃがいもだと思ってやるしかない…(>-<)

3 Comments:

  • At 4:06 PM, Blogger tcrei said…

    Pumpkins! You're doing it all wrong! Picture them naked, all of them! Ha-ha, that will calm your nerves!
    Anyway, they picked you because, like myself, I am sure they saw in you a strong confidence and ability to lead. Even if you say you can't see it, it is there, you just have to find it yourself. This is the perfect chance to help you discover that. So embrace this oportunity and do the great job we all know that you are capable of Reiko. All of your friends are behind you, so there is nothing to worry about!

    Matt

     
  • At 11:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My nervous Reiko!
    I agree with Matt, you just should show what you are able to do and do not worry! It will work and you will be fine.... Ganbatte!!!!
    Theresia

     
  • At 1:52 AM, Blogger reiko said…

    Matt and Theresia!
    You guys are the best... thank you so much. :) aaahhhhhh I can't to see you in a month, Theresia!! ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home